Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest way to make money online and needs no investment. Youtube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which proves its power on the internet. Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie (a Youtube account), has earned 12 million dollars in 2015 by running a single Youtube channel. You too can see such success if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
So, what is required to create a YouTube channel? Don’t worry! All the requirements are easily available for free!
1. A Gmail Account – A Gmail account is one of the most common mailing services out there. You can easily create a Gmail account by visiting mail.google.com.
2. A Valid Phone Number – Just your standard or business mobile number.
3. Your Videos – Now, this is obvious isn’t it? You need the videos that you’ll upload!
Suitable For –
People who love to create videos, like to talk in front of a camera, shoot documentaries or short films.
Time Required For Starting A YouTube Channel –
Virtually you can start within minutes. You’ll have to visit Youtube.com, create a channel and upload videos.
1. Create a Youtube channel around a specific theme such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, etc. Don’t just go out create any random unrelated videos channel.
For e.g. If you love gadgets you can create a gadget review channel where you can post reviews videos of the latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s a right choice for them.
2. Select a theme in which you’re really interested. Analyse other videos related to your topic, see how many views other videos get
It will help you get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.
3. Generally, more the views more beneficial the theme is. As more people are searching for it.
4. Check out if there’s any missing concept in the currently missing concept in the currently existing related videos related to your theme.
You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study comments people leave on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t. Study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them! Always maintain your uniqueness!
8. Always try to improvise each new video from the last one.
So when you look at your first videos after a few years, you should think aww! How bad I was earlier!
That’s a good sign! It shows that you’ve improved!
9. Experiment, experiment, and experiment! Never fear to try something new and see how it works.
Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult your way ahead of your competitors.
10. FInally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work.
Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Have Fun! Do the things that you love and enjoy your life!
So guys, that’s how you create a YouTube Channel! If you would like to add any information or if there is anything you’d like to ask, comment below! Trust me, I read all of them! And as always Thanks for stopping By!